There are many things to take care of before and after a move, were here to help you.
With our handyman home repair team, you can take care of everything for your move with one company. Our handyman services include but not limited to: removing a door hinge in order to get the couch in the doorway, removing and re-hanging ceiling fans, light fixtures, painting walls, furniture reassembly, hooking up appliances, wall patching, and plumbing just to name a few.
If needed, our handyman team can disassemble and reassemble your household furniture and other items. They're prepared with handyman tools and equipment to work with desks, chairs, beds, entertainment centers and more.
The handyman repair service is payable with a 50% advance payment and a 50% completion payment.
How does our residential & commercial moving service work? 1. The mover will need to rent a U-Haul truck; the truck should come with an appliance dolly and moving pads. 2. Book your moving date and estimated start time. 3. Hired Hands will arrive to load and unload the truck; it's that simple!
We service college students, senior citizen moves, commercial office moving, residential moving, relocating items inside your house, and packing and unpacking services.
Benefits of using Hired Hands:
1. No need to rely on family or friends to help you.
2. Our team is fast and professional.
3. Save your energy for enjoying your new place.
4. You deserve a break.
5. It's a lot easier to have us do it.
Get a Quote
1. Residential Moving $50 per hour per man. The hourly rate is reduced to $25 per hour per man after the third man and beyond.
2. Commercial Moving $70 per hour per man.
3. Stairs Fee - Moves involving stairs add an additional $15 per hour per man. Either at the point or origin or the destination. Available elevators, large enough to transport household items may eliminate this fee.
4. Winter/Snow Fee - Winter season moves with ice and snow on the ground - add an additional $10 per hour per man.
5. There's a min of 2-3 movers for each move.
6. There's a 2-hour min for all moving services.
7. Local Drive Flat Rate Travel Fee $50.
8. Out of Town Drives 1-3 hours away, Flat Rate Travel Fee $130.
9. Out Of Town Drives 4-5 hours away, Flat Rate Travel Fee $220.
10. $150 Deposit is needed before the moving service begins.
11. All moving services payable with any major credit card 24 hours before service or payable with cash, placed inside a sealed envelope the day of service.